Coaching at AOC
AOC offers personal coaching for those clients desiring to address specific issues in a private setting. In this way we can assist you in quickly achieving key goals. All of the topics presented on the AOC website can be learned during private coaching sessions.
The coaching sessions can address professional as well as personal issues.
The topic, individual needs, and goals determine the amount of time for coaching. For more Information, please see FAQ.
AOC offers personal coaching for those clients desiring to address specific issues in a private setting.
When might you consider coaching?
Here are some examples of situations where coaching would be desirable:
- Urgency: When you have an important event on the horizon and prefer personal coaching to group training.
- Mental Training: Dealing with nervousness regarding, e.g. an upcoming presentation or project.
- Confidence: When searching for new ways to build confidence in your professional or personal life.
- Communication Skills: As on the job challenges arise; e.g. difficulty in maintaining successful interactions with colleagues, supervisors, or challenging customers.
- Leadership: Taking on a new role as team leader, or looking for leadership inspiration for an existing team.
- Decision Making: When you find yourself stalled, even though you wish to move forward in making decisions on life changes and important issues – whether personal or professional.
- Moving Forward: You are indecisive; experiencing difficulty following through with commitments or challenges.
- Seeking Better Results: Your current style of communication seems to fail you, leading to difficulty in interacting with others with frequent misunderstandings.
- Training Style: You are designing a training program yourself, and looking for new and creative design.
- Better Learning: When you want to break through learning barriers, discover your own personal learning style, and increase your capacity to absorb and retain new knowledge.
- And, for all who seek new inspiration, a fresh look at a problem or an issue that you wish to change.