Virtual Training & Coaching
- AOC can virtually ‘travel’ – anywhere in the world – to you!
- The AOC Training Program comes to your firm virtually with everything needed to train your team using our Accelerated Learning approach which in turn enhances the quality and results of your learning programs while boosting work efficiency.
- Private coaching:
- AOC,14109 Berlin, Germany
- AOC, 4048 Linz, Austria
- Online, using Zoom, Teams, FaceTime, WhatsApp or other platforms
Fees and Schedules
- AOC private coaching sessions begin with a preliminary meeting to explore needs, options, methods, and goals. We will also set up a timeframe, and agree on terms and conditions for the work. This initial session, for which there is no charge, allows us to ‘find’ one another, and establishes the basis for a fruitful working environment.
- AOC tailors each program to meet the exact needs of our clients rather than offering a one-size-fits-all training plan. Our service includes an evaluation of each individual who is to participate in the program. AOC will then develop a training program according to your specific requirements and goals. Once this has been established, we then agree on terms, timeframe, and conditions.
Schedules are structured to coordinate with the needs and goals of our clients.
To set up an appointment for initial consultation, or for more detailed information, please contact us.
Language of Instruction
English or German
This is how we insure
Constructive and rewarding coaching sessions can only result when a good rapport between coach and client has been established. This rapport is built on mutual trust, respect, and empathy. Therefore, we always have a preliminary meeting for both coach and client to learn if there is a good basis for working together. Also, we’ll consider whether acquiring a new skill such as presentation design and delivery, a new awareness regarding verbal and non-verbal communication, an additional personal skill such as active listening, or awareness of paradigms/beliefs, can enable you to move forward and achieve your goals.
We will establish a coaching timeframe together, with the understanding that there are no standard solutions, nor set predictions on time needed to make individual progress. After our first 3-5 sessions we will reflect on the learning progress, goals and timeframe, making adjustments if needed.
Step 1 – Pre-Course Questionnaire
- AOC training participants complete a brief questionnaire, allowing us to clearly understand your goals for the training, previous experience, and current needs. The questionnaire is completed in just a few minutes, and then returned via email.
- AOC will then tailor the course for you, thereby targeting your specific goals rather than offering you a standardized training.
Step 2 – Fully interactive training
We design our training sessions according to the Accelerated Learning Model.
In addition, during the training we offer individual feedback with ample time for questions to insure that all participants are able to fluently use the new techniques in various situations.
Step 3 – Follow-Up
We highly recommend at least one hour of personal coaching to deepen the learning and to address individual needs. This provides an opportunity for each participant to feel more confident to put these skills into action right away.
WHAT IS YOUR NEXT STEP?
Simply contact AOC to get started.
You can reach us by…
We will get back to you right away.
An online or personal meeting will be scheduled for the AOC team to learn about your situation, goals, and time frame. With this information we can then further discuss the best individual course of action for you.
AOC will finalize the structure of your individually designed training package or your personal coaching program in close communication with you to assure inclusion of all needed facets.