Successful communication is an art
Whether teaching, preparing a presentation, speaking publicly or privately – we all want good communication skills and tools to attain our goal of connecting with others effectively. Moreover, how does one best communicate in today’s myriad of interacting cultures and languages? It’s a challenging world, a globally connected world, with ever more people to reach. For instructors, presenters and speakers, anyone with an idea to share – the skills needed for successful communication are essential.
It’s the difference, that makes a difference.
AOC provides the training & coaching you need to improve your communication skills and to acquire the necessary tools for success in both professional and private communications.
Our purpose is to provide training & coaching that will convert knowledge into action. Our clients find AOC seminars & coaching are:
- AOC is certified by both the IAALP (USA) and the DGSL (Germany)
- We assure you the guaranteed high standard of the German DVWO, Dachverband der Weiterbildungsorganisationen e.V. (Umbrella Organization for Advanced Training)
- You benefit from our 30 years’ experience and in-depth knowledge, combined with an ever fresh approach
- At AOC we are flexible – we tailor our training & coaching to fit your needs
- All courses are conducted in either German or English
- You enjoy newfound creativity in your work and in daily life
- Discover learning and teaching that is enjoyable
- We provide a pleasant and cooperative atmosphere
- You benefit from immediate implementation of your newly acquired knowledge
- Long-lasting results, for a difference that makes a difference.
The four Working Areas of the AOC are:
who wish to improve their understanding of, and their ability to communicate in, their professional setting or personal lives.
Since 1993, we have trained clients in the following industries and areas: IT services, IT training, marketing, social work, music, pharmaceuticals specialists, dental hygiene, language instruction, autogenic training instructors, and education at all grade levels-from nursery and grammar schools to universities.
We feel privileged to provide training to mid-sized corporate clients as well as to large businesses, public entities, international organizations, private individuals, teaching institutions K-12, universities, and community colleges, many of whom have been with us for decades.
Bayer (Schering) Pharma
BLJA – Zentrum Bayern Familie und Soziales Bayerisches Landesjugendamt
BSR – Berliner Stadtreinigung
CDC – Carl Duisberg Centren
Design Hotels AG
Deutsche Auswärtige Amt, Berlin
EBS Technologies Brandenburg
ELTABB – English Language Teachers‘ Association Berlin-Brandenburg
IFAP: Institut für angewandte Pädagogik e. V. kinder- und jugendgemäße Bildung und Beratung
International House – Centro Fiorenza
Klett Verlag Berlin
Novo Nordisk Pharma
Paritätischer Landesverband Thüringen e.V
ProBioGen AG, Berlin
Salem College, USA
Super Language Learning, Wien
Touro College, Berlin
United Communications GmbH
Universal Pictures, Berlin
Universität der Künste, Berlin
& more …
We draw our expertise from several of the most highly regarded, and state of the art communication and learning models, including, however not limited to:
- AL—Accelerated Learning/Suggestopedia
- NLP—Neuro Linguistic Programming
- NVC—Nonviolent Communication Rosenberg
- EQ – Emotional Intelligence
- HBDI—Herrmann Brain Dominance Instrument
- Dunn & Dunn Learning Style Model
- Felder & Solomon Learning Styles Index
- MI—Multiple Intelligences from Howard Gardner
- Manager Conference, Gordon Training
- Mind Mapping, Brain Gym, and Mnemonic Technique.
These models and techniques are carefully selected through ongoing review of current and past research findings on brain function during learning and communication.