Give it a try!
How many different ways can you say, “It’s a wonderful day!”
Give it a try!
Sweetly, softly, sadly, angrily, happily – there are endless possibilities, and each time we speak, we use a slightly different tone of voice, volume, posture, eye contact; all of which change the meaning of the message further.
Behind every posture, intonation, mimic, gesture, appearance – all facets of your individual body language – there is a strong message which is affecting the words you are hearing or using. These physical signals give meaning beyond the spoken word.
As a message sender, AOC teaches you to be more aware of these signals, and therefore in more control of your message. You learn to use non-verbal communication to support your message, rather than interfere with it, and as a result, you become more convincing, confident and authentic in your communication.
As the message recipient, you improve communication by understanding how you interpret the messages that you receive.*
Although these figures will definitely vary depending on context, one thing is certain, Actions Speak Louder Than Words!
Instructors/Coaches/Trainers, Human Resource Professionals, Advisors, Teachers, Pedagogues, Business Leaders, anyone who’s work or private life requires the skills to motivate, inspire and convince. Quite simply, this AOC Training is for anyone who wishes to improve their communication skills.
Duration of the training
Duration of the training is 1-2 days.
In this AOC Training you learn about
- Nonverbal intelligence; awareness, understanding and sensitivity for body language
- Specific techniques for consciously using each aspect of non-verbal communication: body movements, posture, eye contact, paralanguage, closeness or personal space, facial expressions, physiological changes
- Implicit messages; how they impact your communication
- Using body language to establish rapport, and to lead the communication with individuals and groups
- Defining and reinforcing relationships between people by using nonverbal messages skillfully
- Providing critical feedback while preserving relationships
- The power of congruency; matching body language with your verbal message.